        Von: Not Zed
        Gesendet: Di 03.07.2001 09:51
        An: Sascha Kulawik
        Cc: evolution ximian com
        Betreff: Re: [Evolution] Trouble using evolution (no mailserver)

        Try and get updated packages, 0.9 is incredibly old (probably
not
        related, but who knows).  (i only used 0.9 as an example).

        Also, make sure the same files are present (the .url's file and
the
        .so's etc).

        Otherwise, not really sure what this could be.  You may have to
strace
        evolution-mail to see if it is searching the right directory for
these
        files.

         Michael

        On 03 Jul 2001 09:42:03 +0200, Sascha Kulawik wrote:
        > Hallo,
        >
        > my camel-providers are installed.
        > The path to my Installation is /opt/gnome/evolution
        > (and so the camel-providers are in:
        > /opt/gnome/evolution/lib/camel-providers/0.9/)
        > Is there any Environ Variable, that I have to set ?

<<winmail.dat>>