Re: [Evolution] mbox locking failures/lockup

Michael,

Good work!  The latest snapshot (0.10.99-snap.ximian.200107021711)
cleared up a myriad of problems I was having with evo lately (no
vfolders, calendar crashing, no tasks etc) and best of all... my
calendar reminders work for the first time ever!  I think this snapshot
is the most complete/stable since the official 0.10 release.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work!  Btw I'm running RH7.1 and ximian
Gnome 1.4  all up to date thanks to redcarpet.

TT