[Evolution] Evolution Calendar warning for snapshot & CVS users

The Evolution calendar component in the snapshots (and in CVS) will
be very unstable for the next week or so, and could quite possibly
lose your data or move appointments around accidentally.

So if you are Evolution's calendar for important work please wait
for a while before getting a new snapshot.

This instability is because I have just added support for timezones,
which meant a lot of changes to the code. Hopefully we will have
most of the problems ironed out within the next week.

Damon