        Von: Not Zed
        Gesendet: Mo 02.07.2001 16:02
        An: Sascha Kulawik
        Cc: evolution ximian com
        Betreff: Re: [Evolution] Trouble using evolution (no mailserver)

        This means the mail library cannot find its server modules.

        They should be installed in something like
        ${prefix}/lib/evolution/camel-providers/${version}/

        Where prefix is the install prefix (/usr probably), and version
is
        whatever version of evolution you have.  In that directory
should be a
        bunch of files something like:

        lib/evolution/camel-providers/0.9:
        libcamelimap.la         libcamellocal.urls
libcamelsendmail.so.0.0.0
        libcamelimap.so         libcamelpop3.la
libcamelsendmail.urls
        libcamelimap.so.0       libcamelpop3.so        libcamelsmtp.la
        libcamelimap.so.0.0.0   libcamelpop3.so.0      libcamelsmtp.so
        libcamelimap.urls       libcamelpop3.so.0.0.0  libcamelsmtp.so.0
        libcamellocal.la        libcamelpop3.urls
libcamelsmtp.so.0.0.0
        libcamellocal.so        libcamelsendmail.la    libcamelsmtp.urls
        libcamellocal.so.0      libcamelsendmail.so
        libcamellocal.so.0.0.0  libcamelsendmail.so.0

        And if there isn't (basically it should match that list above
exactly),
        it may be a packaging problem.

         Michael

        On 02 Jul 2001 14:14:20 +0200, Sascha Kulawik wrote:
        > hello,
        >
        > Ive tried to use Evolution under my SuSE 7.2 Linux with KDE2.
        > Everytime I m in my Mail Konfig, I cant choose a Mailserver
Type (the
        > Dropdown Box on the top, where I would select POP3 or IMAP or
anything
        > else).
        > In this Box there is only one entry "None".
        >
        > How can I fix it ?
        >
        > Gnome has been installed through my SuSE Distribution. Also
using
        > Evolution under Gnome doesnt fix my Problem.
        >
        > Thanks you a lot,
        >
        > greetings
        > Sascha

<<winmail.dat>>