RE: [Evolution] Refreshing RDF summary in Exec. Sum.

Can anyone shed some light on what's RDF summary and Exec. Sum.?

TIA

-----Mensaje original-----
De:   Tim Reilly [SMTP:reilly zk3 dec com]
Enviado el:   Miércoles, 31 de Enero de 2001 12:51 p.m.
Para: Iain
CC:   Evolution List
Asunto:       Re: [Evolution] Refreshing RDF summary in Exec. Sum.

On 30 Jan 2001 22:34:46 +0000, Iain wrote:

Is/Will there a way to refresh RDF summaries?

There will, I'm just not sure of the best way to do it.

In my option, the best way to do it (without having looked at Evo's
code) is to put an option in the "[?]" menu for each RDF summary that
allows one to specify "Every X minutes/hours, refresh this summary."
That way I can have Slashdot, which updates often, refresh every hour,
but have gnome.org, which updated much less frequently, refresh every
day.

I don't know if anyone else has any input on this, but that's what I
see
as a good way to set it up.

Thanks,
Tim