RE: [Evolution] Refreshing RDF summary in Exec. Sum.

Exec. Sum., or Executive Summary, is one of the components in Evo... it
should be on your shortcut bar.

RDF summary is one of the "services" that you can add to the Executive
Summary screen.  RDF summaries are basically headline summaries from web
sites with links to the full stories.

Using Exec. Sum. and it's services, I could have a quick listing of
where my new mail is (perhaps even the subject lines of those messages
if I get my way. ;) ), what items I have on today's calendar, and the
ten most recent headlines from slashdot, gnome.org, blues news, and
freshmeat.  ALL on ONE screen.

Hope that explains why I'm such a fan of it, too. :)

Tim