Re: [Evolution] An easy way to import Contacts from exchange?

On 22 Jan 2001 11:12:13 -0500, Dan Winship wrote:
As with mail, one problem is that when Outlook exports to a
non-proprietary format, it doesn't export all of the info. I don't
know if exporting as vcards contains more of the missing data than
exporting as csv though.

I'm pretty sure this isn't too much of an issue.  When you export a
VCard from outlook it looses a whole bunch of fields.  I think it
includes all those fields in the csv so this should work.  I could be
wrong, of course.

Chris Lahey was working on csv import at one point. Not sure what the
status of that is.

This isn't a very hard task.  I just haven't had the time to do it.  If
anyone wants to work on it I can forward the little code that I have.

Thanks,
   Chris