Re: [Evolution] Nautilus, Eazel, and RH7?

On 27 Jan 2001 11:27:19 -0500, Lloyd Llewellyn wrote:
Do these three play well together?

I have RH7 and Evolution (latest snapshot) installed, trying to getting
Nautilus PR2 to work.  I've installed several of the RPM's, but I'm
having trouble with others.  The RPM's that Nautilus needs seem outdated
compared to those already installed.

Since this partial installation, Evolution crashes after sending a
message.

Any suggestions getting these to work together?  Should I be using a
newer build of Nautilus rather than the PR2 offered on the site?  Is
there any way to get this as RPM?

Yes.  You should probably get the latest hourly nautilus rpm.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com