[Evolution] Problems with nightly builds (Email Body Text)

Greetings,

I have been having a problem with the last two nightly snapshots...
I am running Redhat 7 and using the helix updater to grab the nightly rpms.
Now all my email text is unreadable.  It looks like a buch of squares like
when the wron font is used.  When I copy and paste the contents into a
document the text is correct :-/
Is this a known problem?  Am I missing a font?  What can I do?

Thanks!  and BTW this is growing into a great product!!

/Jeff