Re: [Evolution] Feature request summary 1/27

On 27 Jan 2001 22:59:50 -0500, Duncan Mak wrote:
hey!

i'm in a hurry now, so I'll keep this short (but the list is long!)

It's been a while now, and I finally caught up with everything. This is
the current wishlist and request summary.

It seems like from recent evolution@ activity, the number of requests
are slowly declining, which is probably a good thing(tm), because we're
doing the right thing and the features are working well.

0.9 is now frozen... so review this list, and send in requests for 0.10!

    OK, here's a request for 0.10 that catches me out every time I use
    Evolution.
    I use focus follows mouse in my window manager rather than click to
    focus, so
    when I'm reading mail and I go for the down arrow to scroll down a
    message I
    end up scrolling through several messages or folders as the focus in
    one of the
    other panes. I would like the option to have focus follow mouse or
    keep the existing
    click to focus action. This should be quite easy to do with
    ENTER_NOTIFY events
    on the panes.

    Paul

Paul A Coates, Computing Service    Web: http://xander.ncl.ac.uk/~npac/
Newcastle University, Claremont Road,      Email: Paul Coates ncl ac uk
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, England             Tel: +44-191-222-7986