[Evolution] Using the Casio Cassiopeia with Evolution

The first question is -- Can I ?

If so, how ?

If not, how do I go about getting it to work?

The Cassiopeia is a low end 4mb personnel organizer, from Casio.  It uses it own OS (called the Casio OS, how original).  I have looked all over the web to see if anyone has done the support and could not find anything.  I am not adverse to doing some code, but I have no idea were to start.  Thanks for your help

Nasa