[Evolution] IMAP & startup

Hi,
I noticed that evolution "registers" all my IMAP folders on startup.  Is
the "offiline IMAP" work going to help this?  I'd rather it startup the
GUI and all that before checking all the IMAP folders.

Also, I would much rather have something like the Outlook Express IMAP
folder subscription dealy.  Basically, after setting up a IMAP account,
the only folder in the folder tree is INBOX.  Then you have to go into
the IMAP folder subscription deal.  But rather than doing a full IMAP
subscribe thing(not all IMAP servers support this I think), just make it
a show/hide kind of deal and the hidden ones won't be checked for new
mail and won't show up in the folder three.

Ole