[Evolution] Weird "lockup"

Hi,
Sorry for spamming the list with all my problems :)

Anyway, I had about 3-400 messages in one of my folders.  I deleted all
but 4-50 of them, and expunged.  Then I went to the top of the folder,
selected the first messages, then I held shift and select the 4th
message from the top(It didn't actually get selected).  Evolution then
"locked" up and kept printing this on the console:

e-table-CRITICAL **: file e-table-sorter.c: line 516
(e_table_sorter_sorted_to_model): assertion `row < rows' failed.

I had to killev it to make it stop.  I just tried again, and it worked
fine.

Thanks,
Ole