Re: [Evolution] Best snapshot for RH6

On 23 Jan 2001 12:09:13 -0800, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
As of this writing, the best nightly set for RedHat 6.2 use is the 1/14
batch. I just tried the 1/23, and while it does seem to have some new
tricks, it totally failed to interact with my new-mail VFolder (let
alone the UI issue with the name of the VFolder name being changed to
that lisp expression) and also pretended as though my Evo subfolder was
empty, and when I tried to look at the "folder properties" the mail
component lunched.

Eagerly awaiting 0.9 "official"...

Where does one find these nightly builds? I see them on helix-update but
I get ``Unable to download a list of updates.'' when I try it.

--Ben