Re: [Evolution] Importing Calendar?

On 23 Jan 2001 23:03:09 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On 23 Jan 2001 17:34:59 -0500, Don 'Duck' Harper wrote:
What is the time frame for importing calendar data ( or turning back on
pilot conduites in the rpms )?

Are you interested in a particular type of calendar data?  Iain has been
working on importers lately.

Cool!  I have been using Gcalander, so .vcf would be cool.  As a plus,
Outlook uses that format, also.

As for the pilot conduits, I've been working with the packagers to get
the pilot stuff going for the daily snapshots.  Hopefully this will
happen in the next week or so.

Ah, wicked cool!  Hopefull, there will be an announcement when that
happens...

Thanks for all the hard work!

Don

--
Don Harper, RHCE, MCSE                          email: duck duckland org
Just a systems kinda guy...                      http://www.duckland.org

You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.