Re: [Evolution] Messages are not visible

On 23 Jan 2001 21:25:00 -0600, Stephen M. Williams wrote:
Hi all,

    I downloaded the latest snapshot (2001012305) for RedHat 6.2.  When
    I get new mail the new mail itself is not visible.  Or, if the new
    mail was put in a folder via a rule, all of the messages in that
    folder are not visible.  If I exit Evolution and restart it,
    everything is great until I get new mail again.   Any ideas?

I sometime notice this behavor if I have view by threads turned on.  It
is getting better for me with later snapshots, but I still get it
sometimes.

Another kinda work-around is to expunge the folder, and/or click on
another message above it.

BTW- it is normally messages that come later in a thread, and I have
already deleted the earlier messages.  I am using IMAP folders from a RH
7.0 box to a 6.2 server...

Don

--
Don Harper, RHCE, MCSE                          email: duck duckland org
Just a systems kinda guy...                      http://www.duckland.org

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on
your computer.
        -- Bruce Graham