Re: [Evolution] po

On 24 Jan 2001 11:36:35 +1300, Guy Steven wrote:
why is it that I am forever getting conflicts when updating packages
from cvs to build evolution, always in the po directory. I invariably
have to do a checkout rather than an update to end up with something
that will compile. this is a pain on a dial up connection.
Is it possible to configure gnome to do without the translations, which
in my  case are not needed?

This is not a usual problem.  CVS is setup to avoid this kind of
problem.  Are you doing some sort of make dist or make distcheck?  At
the very least you can just rm -rf /po and cvs up -dP.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com