[Evolution] More on problems with replies to multipart/mixed messages

I retested the behavior of replies to multipart messages with HTML parts
with the just released 2001012305 snapshot. The problem I reported with
earlier versions still happens. However, there is now a visible icon for
the HTML part in the orignal message presentation, and clicking right on
it brings up a menu that allows the HTML part to be hidden. If I reply
to message with the HTML part hidden, I get a reasonable initial
quotation of the preceding text part, which is editable as usual. So, it
appears that the problem has to do with how the quoted material for the
initial reply contents is derived from the current presentation of the
message being replied to.

-- F