[Evolution] some questions + ideas

Hi there !

I've tested evolution preview (from 21.1.2001) and there are some
things, i think this would be nice to have...maybe, there are answered.

1. a button in evolution calendar (in reminder-folder), which effects to
start the contacts, to choose a mailadress directly from adressbook,
where a
mail is sent to, when reminder is on "alarm"

2. maybe a button to (in reminder-folder), where i can choose a
audiofile (which files are avaiable) directly (like program)...cause i
havent
found a configuration for this

3. i think the configuration dialogs must be redesigned, cause they
are'nt very intuitive.

4. I havent found a possibility to choose the intervall, evolution is
checking my mailboxes

5.  There i miss a configuration for "Zeilenumbruch" (sorry, i dont know
the word in english but maybe Line-makeup),..i mean, that text in one
line
is automatically endend, for example after 75 (or 80) characters...think
this would be a nice feature.

6. can i set the format of datum ? when yes where, if not, do think
about implement this feature ?

7. A option where i can set a acknowledgement (i mean, that the person
which gets my mail, can push a button (or not) and send me a mail that i
know,
hey, he/she's got my mail)

8. A autocomplete of mailadress, when the recipient is in my adressbook,
when i'm typing a mailadress in to:-line  (not all people allways klick
from
adressbook :-) )

9. I saw, that SSL connection to a imap/pop account are maybe "soon"
possible
...cause the checkbox (use ssl-connection) exists, but dont work. Great

10. Do you think thats possible to implement the feature, to add other
recipients
from a mail i got (which is adressed to many other people) to my
personal adressbook.
This this would be nice.

11. Saw there's a new button (Get Mail new) ...what are the plans for
that ?

12. When i want to connect via imap to CyrusIMAP4 v2.0.7 ...thats all
ok, but if
i want to connect to Cyrus IMAP4 v1.5.19, the mailcomponent of evolution
hangs very
often. Has anyone other noticed this ?

ok...thats some of my ideas,.. hope you read and think about it and
maybe, are able
to answer some questions if you understand my poor english

Thank you much for developing this great application !  ...and greetings
to all developers

Ronny

--
Ronny Plattner   -=-   ICQ UIN: 42739558
 + Lazy people never bother to actually read the manual.Instead they