Re: [Evolution] problems with username change

I recently changed my alias to which I log in as.  Evolution hates me as
everything is saved under a location relative to my old username.  Is
there any way for your profile/settings to be saved under a dynamic
settings?

I'm not sure what you mean. AFAIK, everything should be saved into
$HOME/evolution. Can you give an example?

Hm... looks like some of the state files have the full homedir name
encoded in them, but that just means it will lose your tree/table
settings. But that should be fixed.

Another what if...  A girl gets married and changes her name and hence
her username changes, how is this going to affect her account on the
network and her evolution settings?

How it affects her account on the network is no different in Evolution
than in anything else.

-- Dan