[Evolution] problems with username change

I recently changed my alias to which I log in as.  Evolution hates me as
everything is saved under a location relative to my old username.  Is
there any way for your profile/settings to be saved under a dynamic
settings?

Another what if...  A girl gets married and changes her name and hence
her username changes, how is this going to affect her account on the
network and her evolution settings?

Cheers,
Chuck
p.s. I work as a Network Admin and this will be a nightmare for me if it
stands the way it is.