[Evolution] some html mail screwed up

G'day all

I'm using Preview 0.8.  Some html mail I receive (even a couple from
this very list!), the fonts are displayed as blocks instead of letters.
Graphics don't seem to appear either.  This doesn't happen with all html
mail I get, just some.  I took a couple of screenshots to demonstrate
the difference in rendering between Evo 0.8 and Mozilla 0.7.

Evolution:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/~knigits/html_in_evo.jpg
Mozilla:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/~knigits/html_in_moz.jpg

Weird, eh?  Anyone know why this is so?  I'm using the debian packages,
apt'ed from my local helixcode mirror.

Regards

Tony

--