[Evolution] Re: Advice

Hi,

So you think there is still enough demand for NNTP suppport?  I,
myself, kind of have the feeling that NNTP is dying.

Look how many "microsoft.public.<anything>" news groups are created
every day. But maybe they aren't dont't do it themself :-/
Or nntp is M$ "public folders" back end ;-))

I've never heard aoubt pub-folders before, I was just amused about M$
statement about the dying usenet and the rapidly growing number ob
microsoft.<something> newsgroups.

Ciao for now, Dirk
--
Dirk Ruediger, Rostock, Germany

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
around the Sun.