Re: [Evolution] Advice

Mr. Hakala:
  Thank you for your enthusiasm!  There are any number of things you can
do to contribute to Evolution.  We'd be glad to hear about your
experience at MS, of course, and to listen to advice or suggestions (as
we do from all our users).   Other ways to help: send us bug reports,
patches, or resumes (to bugzilla.ximian.com,
evolution-hackers ximian com, and jobs ximian com, respectively).

 And you can spread the word!

Sincerely,

Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.

--
This message written with Evolution, a nutritious part of the complete
Ximian GNOME desktop.  Join the Evolution: http://www.ximian.com