Re: [Evolution] Serious problem with local mbox indexing

On 18 Jan 2001, Iain wrote:

that I had NOT marked for deletion, and after that
Evolution complained that my mbox was iretrievably
corrupted (it wasn't, just the header files were).

What is going on here?

Usually I find when I get double messages that just quiting and
restarting cleans it up.
I get it occasionally, but I can't reproduce it at all, so....

No, it's more serious, and is as Iain describes the situation.

In my case, things were working fine, but as soon as I marked one message
for deletion and then expunged it crunched, reporting "mbox iretrievably
corrupted". This happened to both an IMAP retrieved forlder and an mbox
folder. Restarting did not help.

--

[Oh, by the way, hi everyone. I've been searching for ages looking for
Unixsen side mail client that had proper graphical capabilities - too many

I like what I see. I'll take a while to get a feel for what's going on
here, but if nothing else I'll be offering my services as a tester. Please
keep the .debs on up to date :)

Regards]

        Andrew

--