[Evolution] dragging from folder to shortcut bar

Now that there is a sane anoncvs server, I have a working cvs evolution
again.

A small problem, which I am sure was fixed a while back, has resurfaced.
If you drag a folder onto the shortcut bar, the resulting icon is for a
different folder altogether.

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *