Re: [Evolution] Serious problem with local mbox indexing

that I had NOT marked for deletion, and after that
Evolution complained that my mbox was iretrievably
corrupted (it wasn't, just the header files were).

What is going on here?

Usually I find when I get double messages that just quiting and
restarting cleans it up.
I get it occasionally, but I can't reproduce it at all, so....

Unfortunately that isn't what's going on here.  I've tried
restarting Evo, and it doesn't clean it up.  I'm not getting
double headers that point to the same e-mail; I'm getting two
different headers for two different valid messages pointing to
the same e-mail, while the other e-mail that belongs to the valid
header pointing to the wrong message cannot be viewed.  Something
very bad happened recently, since this is the first time I've seen
problems this bad.  It just started showing up yesterday.

Dan