[Evolution] A VFolder for everything else?

Hey Guys,

I'm fooling around with VFolders instead of filtering all my email to
different areas.

I like that I can keep on single inbox, but have my messages filtered
also, but I'm find VFolders lacking in one area.

On of the reasons I filter is to keep lists out of the inbox, so that
day to day email doesn't get lost in between hundreds of list postings.

It would be great if you could set up a VFolder that contains only
messages that aren't filtered by any other VFolder. So for example, if I
had four lists that I was subscribed to, and I had a vfolder for each of
these lists, I could also have a vfolder for anything that wasn't to do
with these lists.   That way I could have a folder that is for
everything else.

I know that I could filter for this mail by setting up a vfolder that
excludes these mailing lists, but this would be a huge effort to
maintain, especially as the number of lists grow.  It would be much more
user friendly to be able to click anything not filtered by another
VFolder and let evolution take care of the rest.

mintSlice