Re: [Evolution] GTKHTML as a simple html-editor.

On 16 Jan 2001 19:10:58 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On 16 Jan 2001 13:12:41 +0100, Erik Bågfors wrote:
Hi all..

Alot of times I need to edit VERY simple html-documents.  They don't
have more than some links and a few <b> and <Hx> tags.  Has anyone tried
to make GTKHTML into a simple editor that can be ran stand-alone ??

Should be real easy since it's just a question of embedding the
bonobo-object I assume?

it's already done. There is a component called gnome-gtkhtml-editor, which is
the one evolution uses.

  `gnome-gtkhtml-editor' is just a component, in needs to be embedded.
We don't have a complete container that looks like an application
though...  A good starting point could be test-html-editor in GtkHTML;
it actually doesn't need much work to become a complete application.

--
Ettore