Re: [Evolution] GTKHTML as a simple html-editor.
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Erik BÃ¥gfors <erik bagfors nu>
- Cc: Evolution mailinglist <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] GTKHTML as a simple html-editor.
- Date: 16 Jan 2001 19:10:58 +0100
On 16 Jan 2001 13:12:41 +0100, Erik Bågfors wrote:
Alot of times I need to edit VERY simple html-documents. They don't
have more than some links and a few <b> and <Hx> tags. Has anyone tried
to make GTKHTML into a simple editor that can be ran stand-alone ??
Should be real easy since it's just a question of embedding the
bonobo-object I assume?
it's already done. There is a component called gnome-gtkhtml-editor, which is
the one evolution uses.
] [Thread Prev