[Evolution] Filtering replies on sent mail?

I would find it extremely useful to be able to store replies that I send to people in the same folder that the mail I replied to was in. Then I could look in their folder and see the entire exchange, including my own messages. The only way I can see to do this now is to set up a filter for every person / entity that I would want this behavior for in my outgoing mail filters. Is there an easier way? Should there be one? Like a "Save replies in same folder as original message" checkbox somewhere?

Thanks,
Eric Newman