Re: [Evolution] problems compiling bonobo from cvs

On Tuesday, 16. January 2001 14:44, Heinz-Josef Claes wrote:

when trying to compile bonobo from cvs, I get:

[...]

Running aclocal  -I macros ...
aclocal: configure.in: 24: macro `AM_PROG_XML_I' not found in library
aclocal: configure.in: 205: macro `AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF' not found in
library

Same for me ...

**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
macros were not found

Does anybody has an idea where to get these macros?

After installing the xml-i18n thing, the errors were still there. So I
did a little ugly trick. I simple copied the both .m4 files in the bonobo
macros/ dir and now it works for me.

Thomas