Re: [Evolution] Snapshot problems

On 16 Jan 2001 11:30:41 -0500, Dan Winship wrote:
4. Folders(local) in the folder tree doesn't always get updated.
I have currently 0 messages in my inbox, but the folder tree says I have
72.  I believe it started doing that when I deleted a bunch( 72 :) of
messages that weren't read.  Now I can't get it do reset.  Tried
deleting the summary, but no go.

Are you sure you don't have it set to hide the messages or something?

Well, the messages are in the mbox(looking at the file itself), but
"Show All Messages" does nothing.  I have another folder with the exact
same behavior..

I just tried converting the folder to mh format, no difference.  The
emails look normal.
Where is the info about hidden messages/read/replied/etc saved for each
folder?

Thanks,
Ole