Re: [Evolution] [Michael Merideth <mikem cravetechnology com>] R

I'd be willing to try the snapshots to help with bug reporting, but I'm
not willing to download anything that might be wildly dangerous.

Any chance of getting a build bar like what the have on
www.mozillazine.org  If this was possible and could report any 'known'
potentially dangerous bugs I would be much more willing to keep a little
more up to date and report bugs for the latests builds.

I know this means a little more work for you guys as ximian, but the
benefits of having more people test current code could we and truly
outweight the extra time cost.  On the other hand, it just might
incourage the unthinking to download the latest stuff and give you more
head-aches.

Any how, just a thought.

Rodd Clarkson