Re: [Evolution] PGP

I'm not sure what our plans for S/MIME are yet either ;-)

Now that I'm working on coding SSL, we'll have all the necessary
libraries for encryption and thus will greatly help us with implementing
the S/MIME specification. However, S/MIME does not look to be easy to
write.

I'm also unsure as to what version of S/MIME is the most widely used.
Probably version 3?

Jeff