Re: [Evolution] [Michael Merideth <mikem cravetechnology com>] Re: [discuss] Is OO working with Helixcode (now Ximian) inintegrating some stuff?

On 13 Jan 2001 12:51:10 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On 12 Jan 2001 15:24:07 -0500, Garrett Mickelson wrote:
I would have to agree with this guy's point. He posted this message to
the Open Office mail list, and makes a fine statement in regards to the
definition of "groupware". I personally would like to see Open Office
use whatever backend Evolution uses to store contacts and calendars, and
that this be available as a server product, i.e. Evolution Server.....

this Evolution Server is going to be wombat. So, it makes lots of sense to have

OO use this wombat server.

The wombat is only a personal server for calendar and address
information.  It doesn't have the share functionality of exchange.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com