Re: [Evolution] Open Office coming along better than I thought!

Garrett Mickelson wrote:

Tom,
I believe it is a bonobo-wrapper to allow embedding the OpenOffice
application into Nautilus. I have attempted to install the wrapper, but
I've been having Nautilus troubles (some problem with oaf and GConf..)
so I can't even get it to go. If you have Nautilus installed, download
OpenOffice613 and the following:
http://whiteboard.openoffice.org/bonobo/bin/bonobo-office-0.1.pre_bin.tar.gz

Let us know how it goes....

Garrett Mickelson