Re: [Evolution] Open Office coming along better than I thought!

Garrett Mickelson wrote:

Check out this link. Open Office embedded into Nautilus! THIS is the
future of Linux on the Desktop! My understanding (and I could be wrong)
is that by using this 'view as OpenOffice viewer' , one could edit and
then save this document from within nautilus.

Is this a version of OpenOffice compiled into Eazel, or a data conduit
from Eazel which communicates with external applications like
OpenOffice?

If it's the former, it sounds like a departure from reusable components
and object-orientation - if it's the latter, it sounds pretty cool.

Any idea how this works?

Thanks for the input!

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the