Re: [Evolution] Mandrake Evo and de-activated OK buttons...
- From: dan hensley att net
- To: Ross Burton <r burton 180sw com>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Mandrake Evo and de-activated OK buttons...
- Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 15:29:31 +0000
I've installed Evo 0.8 on Mandrake 7 using Helix-Update, and now when I
try and add a new Identity I cannot press OK! No matter what I enter in
the fields, the OK button never activates. I get the same behaviour in
the New Mail Source dialog.
You have to use a different font. The Default theme/font always works...
I reported this bug a while ago, and this weekend I got an update that
says it's fixed in CVS.
] [Thread Prev