Re: [Evolution] Mandrake Evo and de-activated OK buttons...

I've installed Evo 0.8 on Mandrake 7 using Helix-Update, and now when I
try and add a new Identity I cannot press OK!  No matter what I enter in
the fields, the OK button never activates.  I get the same behaviour in
the New Mail Source dialog.

You have to use a different font.  The Default theme/font always works...
I reported this bug a while ago, and this weekend I got an update that
says it's fixed in CVS.

Dan