[Evolution] Evolution not working correct

Hi.
I have been using evolution for quite some time now and for a couple of
days ago the mail part started dying when sending mail. After that I
updated my bonobo, gal, gtkhtml, and evolution from anoncvs today. I can
check my mail, the mailer just dies. And the only error I'm getting in
the terminal is this.

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

So I hope somebody has a clue.

I'm using debian unstable with kernel 2.4.0.

mvH Fredrik

--
"Here it should have been lots of information but it was lost."
Feel free to visit me http://fredda.2good.nu