Re: Re[4]: [Evolution] evolution hangs at start on some folders

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Fernando Pereira wrote:

Out of interest, are you by any chance using the mail summary executive
summary
module, as I have been having problems with it crashing and hanging
recently. However
it only does this on the vfolders, I don't think ti does it on normal
folders. But I think I have
some fixes to commit to sort the problems.
No, just basic folder views as far as I can see, although I don't
pretend to understand what the executive summary may be doing without my
noticing. No vfolders either.

Me too.

-- F

Andrea