Re: [Evolution] Any way to import or convert Mozilla/Netscape mail?

On 02 Jan 2001 12:10:15 -0800, Chris Bailey wrote:
I've been searching the net and have failed to find any kind of
program or whatever that will let me convert my Mozilla/Netscape
email into mbox or something suitable for import/use in
Evolution.  Can someone recommend a solution?

Netscape mail (4.x and earlier anyhow) is already in mbox format.
Attached is the script i used to convert.

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.