Re: [Evolution] get new mail messages

On 05 Jan 2001 13:32:20 -0500, Duane C. Mallory wrote:
One thing I would like to know is if there is a setting, or plans for a
setting, to allow the "get-mail" function to be done automatically every
"x" number of minutes.  I use this feature for two purposes - one is
obviously to see if there is new mail without having to hit the "get
Mail" button; the second is that it keeps my isp from kicking me off for
idle time - I get charged for outgoing calls after so many a month.

 The answer is simply yes, we will be doing this :-)

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com