[Evolution] get new mail messages

Hello, all.

I've been using evolution on and off for awhile, and I really like it.
Many problems I had with it have been corrected and the progress of this
project is great.

One thing I would like to know is if there is a setting, or plans for a
setting, to allow the "get-mail" function to be done automatically every
"x" number of minutes.  I use this feature for two purposes - one is
obviously to see if there is new mail without having to hit the "get
Mail" button; the second is that it keeps my isp from kicking me off for
idle time - I get charged for outgoing calls after so many a month.

Best Regards,

DCM