[Evolution] Re: [HC Gene-pool] Evo startup trouble
- From: Not Zed <notzed helixcode com>
- To: Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert helixcode com>
- Cc: Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert helixcode com>, HC Gene-pool <gene-pool helixcode com>, Evolution <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: [Evolution] Re: [HC Gene-pool] Evo startup trouble
- Date: 06 Jan 2001 11:45:24 +1030
Were any directories created by that 'installing new files' thing?
There should be like
(at the least, with similar for other mail folders).
I wonder if it didn't install the default files, there should be similar
On 05 Jan 2001 22:23:50 +0200, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 03:03:30AM +1030, thus said Not Zed:
On 05 Jan 2001 13:21:32 +0200, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
Ok, so I compiled evo last night to start dogfooding again after the
vacation week. Some trouble:
1: Mail wont start anymore. I got a popup saying some new files need
to be installed, but I cant start mail.
2: I tried a clean install to fix the mail problem. It sorta worked,
but I get these:
What is a 'clean install' ??
Did you try removing ~/evolution ?
Just that. Then I get an empty mailbox component (no welcome mail even) -
with my current setup it doesnt even start.
.---> tigert helixcode com . |\,/| tigert gimp org <-----.
+----> www.helixcode.com - ()-@@ , tigert.gimp.org <----+
`-----> art director , `--')/ a gimp artist <---'
] [Thread Prev