Re: Re: [Evolution] Composer broke in RPM?

Hi John,

I have the same problem with the composer window, but I'm compiling everything from source and don't use rpm (because I've better control about what's going on on my machines). Can you please give me a hint where to get the sources? I cannot find them.

Thanks,
Heinz-Josef Claes

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 01:57:23PM -0500, John Affleck wrote:
> If I make any progress, I'll let you know.

OK.  I got the composer window back, but I had to rebuild bonobo +
gtkhtml from CVS.  If you're interested, I'm making RPMS available,
but it's against my better judgment - they're about as unofficial as
you can get and will probably wreck havoc on random applications.  If
you feel lucky, you can grab them from:
http://ping.ne.mediaone.net/evolution/bonobo-0.32-pre.i386.rpm
http://ping.ne.mediaone.net/evolution/gtkhtml-0.8-1.i386.rpm
http://ping.ne.mediaone.net/evolution/bonobo-devel-0.32-pre.i386.rpm
http://ping.ne.mediaone.net/evolution/gtkhtml-devel-0.8-1.i386.rpm

I'd advise either waiting, or getting them from CVS.

Like James, I'm a full time evolution user, and not being able to send
mail is not good.

      Hope this helps,

      John A.