[Evolution] Re: [HC Gene-pool] Evo startup trouble

On 05 Jan 2001 13:21:32 +0200, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

Ok, so I compiled evo last night to start dogfooding again after the
vacation week. Some trouble:

1: Mail wont start anymore. I got a popup saying some new files need
   to be installed, but I cant start mail.

2: I tried a clean install to fix the mail problem. It sorta worked,
   but I get these:

What is a 'clean install' ??

Did you try removing ~/evolution ?

   Those being shown as separate alert popups. But mail component
   starts now, but no mails as no inbox.

Woo!  Yucko.