Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Debian/Woody?

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 10:17:02AM +0100, Oliver Wehrens wrote:

after the latest evolution update I'm not able anymore to view
calendar/contacts, the mail seems to work. I can imagine that
depends on debian woody I'm running and not potato. Is there
any chance that the packages can also be made for woody?

Yes, we definitely need to start providing woody packages also.

I haven't had a chance to look into this problem very much, but I see
it on my Debian unstable machine. Something isn't binary compatible
between Potato and unstable. If the exact same source package is
rebuilt on unstable, things work fine.

I'm suspecting some libdb issues, but haven't looked very far into
them.

Peter