Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Debian/Woody?

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Oliver Wehrens wrote:

Hi,

after the latest evolution update I'm not able anymore to view
calendar/contacts, the mail seems to work. I can imagine that
depends on debian woody I'm running and not potato. Is there
any chance that the packages can also be made for woody?

Oliver

Feature Request: SSL, PGP Support :-)

This happened to me this morning, I just apt-get upgrade again and
it pulled a updated bonobo & orbit off the helixcode evolution directory
and things started working again.

Yours
Mark
--
Mark Tearle - mark tearle com                          "You howl and listen
                                                    Listen and wait for the