[Evolution] Updating mailbox tree, persisting "Executive Summary" RDF settings, default INBOX

I'm using Evo 0.8 from helix-update on RH 6.2 with helix gnome. It's pretty usable. But I have a few issues;

1) It would be nice if the mailbox treeview would update -- bold/unbold, change the number of new messages)
when reading and fetching new mail. Currently, I have to exit Evo and restart to get that behaviour. Also, it
takes a while for the Evo mail processes to exit after exiting the GUI. If the gui is restarted before they
die, then mail does not work.

2) The Executive Summary does not, apparently, store my settings. It also doesn't lay out the RDF boxes
intelligently (they are all in one row).

3) It would be nice if I could set the default inbox to something other than local/inbox.

Thanks!

-M